Saturday, 1 November 2008

Been a while since I posted on here.

I've been a bit of a busy bunny lately and haven't got round to logging into here. Here's an update... erm, not much has happened.
Just been writing and planning more writing really. Just (about 20 minutes ago in fact) sent my second Writers Bureau assignment away to my tutor, here's hoping it doesn't suck beyond belief... I'm always loathed to let other people see my work, something I'll have to get over once I start submitting to magazines I suppose. Incidentally, I'm working on a piece for Interzone at the moment which I hope to have a first draft of within a week or so, depending on how busy I am with other things. It'll be my first real submission so that'll be interesting.
That's about it for now I suppose, I'll post again once I get my marked assignment back.

Ta ta, all you (2) people who read this.

No comments: