Thursday, 19 February 2009

Can't sleep, clown'll eat me...

Why do I always get my most creative moments at daft hours of the night? It's just past 1am here, and I'm feverishly typing away, the 50% mark FINALLY in sight.

After months of not writing nearly enough, it seems it's all falling into place.

It may be down to the big whiteboard I've hung in front of my desk with the words:

MAY
THE
1st!


...taking up half of it.

Yeah, it's probably that.


But anyway, back to the topic at hand: Late night creativity.

I'm sure that there's some daft explanation to do with chemicals in the brain, or lack of distraction, but that's no fun. Instead, I think I'll explain it like this:

My muse is a goth. Or a vampire. Actually, yeah, vampire since I tend to feel somewhat drained the next morning.

Just to make it official, I'll repeat it in bigger letters:

My muse is a vampire.

Back to the writing I go, sweet dreams lovely people.

No comments: