Wednesday, 25 March 2009

Back to the novella.

While my novel is cooling off in the figurative drawer (literal once my printer arrives), I've gone back to one of my novellas.

Unfortunately, it had been so long since I'd worked on it that I'd forgotten what style I wrote it in. A quick read through what I'd already written sorted that though.

For anyone interested, it's a humorous urban fantasy about a grim reaper. Yes, yes, I know that there are tons of stories about death and Death, but it's always fascinated me so I'm giving it a go. My idea is that once I'm done with the first draft, it'll be time to begin editing my novel and I can put this in the drawer in its place.

Once I've finished the first draft, I'll probably put the first chapter up on here for people to peruse at their leisure.

No comments: