Sunday, 22 March 2009

It's March the 23rd, 1:16am, and...

I've just finished my novel!!!

74,456 words. That's seventy four thousand, four hundred and fifty six!

After nearly 2 years of work, well, 1 and a half years of laziness and a little under six months of real work, it's done. Words cannot describe how happy I am right now!

Now all I need to do is edit it, then re-edit it, then re-re-edit it... but that's not for a while, since I'm going with the "stick it in a drawer for a while" technique.

In the mean time, got an urban fantasy novella to draft!

Y'all keep an eye on the book shops in 2024 for it! :)

Sleepy time,
Adam

6 comments:

D7ana said...

Yay! Congratulations, Adam, on completing your novel.

Adam said...

Thanks! :-)

Calistro said...

Many congratulations! It's such a fantastic feeling isn't it? I hope you celebrated with something bubbly (and I don't mean a bath!) :o)

Adam said...

Ta!
I celebrated with sleep actually, I was knackered! :-)

Trulyana said...

Wow, that's great! Well Done. :)

Adam said...

Ta muchly! :)