Friday, 17 April 2009

And if you look to the right of the blog...

... You'll see my word counters.

The top one (Solus) is the novel I recently completed the first draft of.

The second (Reaper Tales) is the urban fantasy novella I'm working on at the moment. My aim is to have the first draft completed by the first of May, which is when I begin the edit on Solus.

The third (as yet unnamed) is the Sci-Fi novella I have planned. This may well stay at zero for a long time, as it won't get touched until I'm done with the first two.

All names are tentative, and are liable to change at any given moment.

2 comments:

Lost Wanderer said...

Excellent. Keep up the good work, and have fun editing.

I may eventually put word count tablets, if I start writing things in proper order as oppose to all over the place.

Adam said...

Heh, thanks ;)

I find they help keep me going, as I feel guilty if I haven't updated them in a while. :)

Makes sense in my head, anyway!