Tuesday, 30 June 2009

Minor blog milestone.

My Google Analytics visit counter just passed 1,000 hits!!!

1,009 visits in 48 days. Doesn't sound like much, but it's enough to give me a happy.

Some geeky facts:

* Most used search engine keyword term - "writing under a pseudonym"
* Weirdest search engine keyword term - "im actually a vampire" (Ok, not THAT weird, but it's the weirdest so far.)
* Most used browser - Firefox. (56%, compared to IE with 30%)
* Average time spent on site - 3 minutes 22 seconds. (Good lord, some people may actually be reading a post or two!!!)
* Most popular blog post - My Editing Hat


I'll stop being dull now.



Ta ta,

Adam

2 comments:

bettielee said...

**rubs against Adam**

Yay you! Remember me? hmmm... hope so... or it would be weird rubbing against you anymore...

Anyway - super congrats!
bettielee

Adam said...

I remember ya, rub away. ;-)


Thanks!

Adam