Wednesday, 15 July 2009

Double yay!!!

(Listening to - The Vandals - People That Are Going To Hell)

First up, the minor one:


This is my one hundredth blog post!!!

*cough* excluding the odd one I deleted... *cough*



Aaaaand now the slightly less minor one:

I've had my first ever acceptance for a short story!!!

Actually, it was last week, but I forgot to blog about it. It was for a short story entitled "New Friends", and was accepted by a new magazine called Emerald Tales to be used in the first issue. I can finally call myself a "published" writer, which will make my grandmother happy.


Ta ta,

Adam

14 comments:

Kathy said...

congrats!

Now get back to work!

Adam said...

Ta!

Iz working right now!!! :-)


Adam

Libbie said...

Congratulations! When does the first issue come out?

bettielee said...

Yeah... what's with that? You get a sale and don't make a big hoo raw?

Here is your hoo-rah from me:
HOO RAH!!! Yay Adamz!

bettielee

Adam said...

Libbie - Thanks! I believe it's out on the 1st of August. :-)

Bettielee - I forgoted. :-( Thanks!!!

sputnitsa said...

Congratulations :) :) :)

Adam said...

Thanks! :-)



Adam

misa101 said...

OMG I forgot to post on here when I first read this.

Congratulations. You will have to let me know if there is any way I can get my hands on that magazine over here in Canada.

Adam said...

Thanks Misa! :-)

Apparently it'll be available everywhere in an E format. ;)



Adam

Trulyana said...

Wohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you! I really am. :) So glad to be back on your blog. Happy 100th Post too. It's the sentiment, despite it not being really the 100th Post. Wohooo!! Whereabouts will the magazine be distributed? Anywhere near London, or will I need to order it? Yes, I'd like to have a copy too. YEY (Trulyana from AW by the way here )

Adam said...

Hey Ana!

Thanks very much! :-)

It'll be available everywhere in an electronic format, but I think the print version will be US only.

Adam

Calistro said...

Congratulations! The first publication is the sweetest :)

Lost Wanderer said...

I obviously missed this post earlier.

Congratulations! That's fantastic :)

Adam said...

Thanks LW! :-)


Adam