Saturday, 4 July 2009

Rejoice!

(Listening to - Gary Moore - The Loner (Live))

The first edit of my urban fantasy novella is DONE!

Compared to the first edit of Solus, this one was a breeze. Very few plot issues, considerably better grammar (not perfect, but it will be by the last read-through), and almost no continuity errors.

Left to do:

  • Add chapter breaks.
  • Write and insert some more 1st person segments.
  • Another readthrough, making any missed changes as I go.
  • Send to my beta readers.
  • Make any necessary changes based on my betas' comments.

And that's it. Not long now until I have my first finished book (I ain't counting Solus 'cos it ain't fuly edited. And it sucks)!!


Ta ta y'all,

Adam

5 comments:

bettielee said...

Awesome! Congrats!
hugs licks cuddles gratuitous wiggling

bettielee

Adam said...

Ta lovey!

Adam

Lost Wanderer said...

You are doing pretty well. Congratulations! :)

Adam said...

Thanks!

Adam

Lisa said...

Belated gz; was too busy dancing around in happiness on your behalf :D



Or, busy winning money and with the pew pew ;P