Since some blogs I read have thrown this up on their blogs, I haz menny peer pressurez to do the same.
*Runs off to Facebook.*
*Copies and pastes.*
Especially for you blog people, I shall expand my reasons, too!
Rules: Don't take too long to think about it. Fifteen movies you've seen that will always stick with you. First fifteen you can recall in no more than 15 minutes.
* The Crow - Love the imagery/cinematography, and I'm a sucker for both Brandon Lee and revenge films. The soundtrack kicks ass too.
* The Matrix - "Dodge this." I saw this in the cinema when it came out and was blown away. Granted, Keanu can't act for sh*t, but the fight scenes and visual effects are excellent.
* Highlander - Apparently, during the filming of this film, Christopher Lambert couldn't speak a word of English. Explains the acting. Still, the film was great, and I loved the backstory stuff.
* Payback - My all time favourite revenge film. One of Mel Gibson's best films. Lucy Liu in fetish gear doesn't hurt, either.
* 300 - "Then we will fight in the shade." Best line. Hands down. I don't really need to go into details as to why this rocks, do I?
* Tank Girl - Lori Petty rocks. I have a soft spot for comic book adaptations, and this is one of my favourite. Equal parts kickass and absurd.
* Clerks - The whole film was done for about $15k, and when it came to editing, they didn't have a clue how to synch audio. Luckily it came out right first time. Love this film to death and could watch it over and over.
* Grease - My favourite musical ever. Beautiful people, great songs and the odd bit of decent acting too. (Grease Lightning, since you ask)
* V For Vendetta - Great adaptation of the graphic novel. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OB6EsUP4tU That is all.
* Sin City - Mickey Rourke makes this film his own. Clive Owen is pretty badass in it too, though. The cinematography blows me away every time.
* Robin Hood: Men In Tights - Cary Ellwes rocks. One of the funniest films ever made. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pc1am3KyYgA
* The Princess Bride - Cary Ellwes rocks. Not as good as Men In Tights, but it comes a close second. "HALLO!"
* South Park: The Movie - Blame Canada. Ridiculously funny. My favourite animated film of all time.
* Hellboy - Ron Perlman needs more acting roles. That is all.
* The Chronicles Of Riddick - Love this film to death. The acting's "meh", the plot's "bah", but Vin Diesel makes up for it with sheer epic pwnage.