So, I'm planning my Super Secret Project, and something's missing. So far I have:
- A main character, who is both likeable and a little dark (or will be).
- A horde of demonic women.
- A series of plot points that lead up to the meeting between the above mentioned MC and horde.
- A bunch of notes regarding what the demons and MC are and are not capable of.
- The beginnings of the demons' religion and laws.
- Some back story for both the MC and the demons.
- The first chapter and a half planned, and enough ideas to take me to the middle of the book.
What I don't have is the spark , that one thing that ignites the story, and makes it come to life (hence the term spark).
I'm sure it'll come to me in time, but in my previous stories, it came first, hence the worry.