Wednesday, 30 September 2009

A quick update.

(Listening to - The Distillers - Sick Of It All)

As of last night, the final edit of my urban fantasy novella is DONE. I also have a title! From now on, it shall be known as "A Reaper's Tale - The Undecided". Or until a publisher changes it, at least.

So, my list of things to do to this novella now stands at:

  1. Rename one of the characters, as his name is too similar to another.
  2. Write the synopsis.
  3. Final read through and tweak (spelling, grammar, etc.).

Then it's subbin' time!

Ta ta,

Adam

6 comments:

Kathy said...

And I've read this work of yours.

Good luck!

Adam said...

Indeed you have. :)

Thanks!

Adam

Melanie Avila said...

Good luck! I hope the synopsis isn't too painful for you.

Lisa said...

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay :D

Lost Wanderer said...

Yey! Good luck with synopsis.

Adam said...

Thanks all!

Adam