Sunday, 13 September 2009

Woot!

I now have a beginning, middle and end to my Super Secret Project (tm)!!!

Up until about an hour and a half ago, I was rather stuck as to what direction the story was headed in. I had some parts planned out, but it was missing its 'spark' (see my previous post). This, combined with an enormous heap of family crap (which I won't bore you with for once), resulted in days of writing lethargy.

After some cajoling from a loved one (hi, Rhaina!), I finally sat down and started writing out my thoughts. I now have my spark and, as a result, a rough storyline planned out to its finish.

WOOT!!!

This story finally feels like it's going somewhere! Before tonight, I was considering trunking the MS and working on something else. Not now though. Now I want to see where it'll take me.

Right, I can't sit here chatting all night, I have an outline to flesh out!

Ta ta,

Adam

7 comments:

Angie said...

Woo! I love the planning stages of a new project...perhaps too much, as I have the tendency to get stuck in planning and never actually write the cursed thing, sigh. Congrats on getting yours outlined. Now get writing! ;)

Lost Wanderer said...

Wonderful. Congratulations.

However...

Perhaps, you should look up definition of "super secret" in a good dictionary. :P

Not that I am not happy to know details. I love being nosy.

Trulyana said...

YAY! I'm so happy for you! It's so great when it all just flows, thats the beauty of true expression in writing. YAY!!

bettielee said...

awesome! cannot wait for this to be not-so-super-secret project!

hugs!

bettielee

Jamie D. said...

Many congrats, Adam. :-) Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

*ahem*

I've nominated you as a "Blogman" - if you participate in such things, come on over and check it out.

Tara said...

Hooray for Woot! moments. Happy writing.

Kathy said...

Woot! Glad things are going well.