Friday, 23 October 2009

A quickie...

(Listening to - Arthur Grumiaux - Partita No 1 in B Minor, No 1 Allemanda)

Hello loyal and beautiful followers!

Just a quick update on my novella for you. The contracts have been signed and sent, but as of this moment, they have yet to arrive in New York. It may well be down to the strikes in the Royal Mail, or it may just have something to do with the thousands of miles the envelope has to travel.

Either way, I don't have any new information yet. The moment I do, I'll let y'all know. :-)

Ta ta for now,

Adam

4 comments:

Melanie Avila said...

*waits patiently*

Adam said...

Watch this space.

Well, not THIS space. This is a comment box.


Adam

Kathy said...

Waiting, waiting...

I can't wait!

Adam said...

Me neither!

Argh! Hurry up Royal Mail!

Adam