Friday, 18 December 2009

Procrastin-- *Checks Emails* --ation

(Listening to - My PC - Humming To Itself)

The things I've done today instead of working (in no particular order):

  • Made a cup of tea.
  • Watched an episode and a half of Scrubs.
  • Watched an episode of Last of the Summer Wine.
  • Pratted about on Facebook.
  • Browsed Absolute Write.
  • Made another cup of tea.
  • Checked my emails more times than is healthy.
  • Changed the wallpaper on my new phone.
  • Played several rounds of mini golf on my new phone.
  • Watched a couple of Youtube videos.
  • Made yet more tea.
  • Showered for an hour.
  • Chatted on MSN with a daft Scottish woman named Lisa.
  • Took a photo of my MS with my new phone and posted it on Facebook.
  • Played with my hair.
  • Took several photos of my beard, then discarded them.
  • More tea.
  • Wrote this blog post.

FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS HOLY, I CAN'T STOP!!!

*Ahem.*

Carry on.



Adam

8 comments:

Lisa said...

w00t - I are Scottish! I mean, DAFT! Tis a fair improvement on "weird" it has to be said...

I do enjoy our most random blethers :D

Adam said...

Haha, yeah... they take some interesting paths. ;-)

Adam

April W said...

*takes pictures of beard* Hahahahah

Lost Wanderer said...

I have been doing the same thing - procrastination that is.

I love Last of the Summer Wine.

And

Why in the world are you taking pictures of your beard? That's just weird :-P

Adam said...

You mean neither of you have ever taken daft pictures of yourself? I find that VERY hard to believe. ;-)

Adam

Kaity Hall said...

I love taking random pictures of myself, but I don't usually admit it in public!!

hahahahahaha

~KK~

Adam said...

I don't admit to most of them... :D

Adam

Melanie Avila said...

:roll: