Thursday, 24 December 2009

The ubiquitous seasons greetings post.

(Listening to - The Donnas - You Wanna Get Me High)

I spelt ubiquitous correctly the first time! Woop! And the usage is correct too (I checked)!

*Ahem*

So, anyway, as the title suggests, this is a message to all my readers.


Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!!!

Or, alternatively:

Seasons greetings and a happy New Year!!!

I hope that you all have a wonderful time over the holidays, and that you all get that book/DVD/pigmy goat you've been hoping for.

Right, I'm off to edit for a bit. It never ends!!!

Ta ta,

Adam

PS - If you try and bring any sort of religious discussion or intolerance into my comments section, I'll sick Santa on you.

9 comments:

shadowferret said...

Merry Christmas to you, too, Adam.

Jamie D. said...

Pygmy goat! I *knew* I forgot to put something on my list this year...

Merry Christmas, Adam - have a wonderful holiday. :-)

Stacey Graham said...

Merry holidays, my friend! May 2010 bring you nothing but love, joy and random cat photos.

Adam said...

Merry Christmas, Ferret and Jamie. :D

Adam

Adam said...

Merry holidays, Stacey!

Moar kittehs!

Adam

Kaity Hall said...

Pygmy goats!!!! Hurrah. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed now!!

Merry Christmas, Adam!!!

~KK~

Adam said...

Merry Christmas, Kaity! :D


Adam

bettielee said...

Adam! I've left my blog fallow, and seems when I'm not bloggin', I'm not readin' blogs either! I hope you had a very Merry Christmas and have a happy new years!!

Adam said...

Sammich!

I was wondering where you'd got to. ;-)

Happy Christmas!

Adam