Sunday, 31 January 2010

Guest Blogging

(Listening to - Bugger All)

As the title suggests, on Feb 15th, I will be guest blogging on Lost Wanderer's Writing Blog. The topic of the post will be my experiences with working with my copy editor (what we do, how it's done, how it differs from editing on your own etc). I'll also be giving a little info on my soon to be released novella, A Reaper's Tale.

On the last day of the month (Feb 28th), Lost Wanderer will be guest blogging on here. Y'all will be nice, right? Her topic will likely be regarding journal writing, and how it can aid fiction writing in general.

I shall post again once the date gets closer...


TTFN,

Adam

8 comments:

Elle said...

I'm looking forward to reading your posts!

C. D. Yates/C. Brayden-Thomas said...

Your copy editor would be happy to talk about it, too. ;) ...

Adam said...

Elle - Thanks! I'm looking forward to the experience, as I've never done a guest blog before. :-)

Cyn - She can be sure that I'll be asking questions when I (no doubt frequently) draw blanks. ;-)


Adam

Kaity Hall said...

I adore you both so I'm excited to read both posts!

~KK~

Adam said...

Thanks, Kaity!

Adam

K.Hinny said...

Gee... that sounds all fun-like too!

Lost Wanderer said...

Aww..people are so nice! You realise this guest blogging has turned into blog-swap?? :P

Adam said...

K - Ta! ;-)

LW - True enough. Either way, it'll be a larf. ;-)

Adam