Thursday, 31 December 2009

Happy New Year!

(Listening to - Fireworks, mostly.)

It's now officially January the 1st 2010 and the start of a new decade, so I thought I'd post a quickie to wish you all a happy New Year.

I hope that this year brings each and every one of you exactly what you want out of life.

Unless you want something bad like world domination. That's not cool.

Thank you for following and commenting on my blog, and I hope to have lots more interesting posts in 2010.


Adam


PS - Don't start prattling on about "mathematically, this isn't a new decade." It's irritating and achieves precisely nothing.

15 comments:

bettielee said...

What? You don't want to join me and kitty in our enslavement of the human underlings?

Ok... it's your life. :)
Have a happy New year!

Adam said...

Well, when you put it like that...

Happy New Year, Sammich!


Adam

Kaity Hall said...

There's still 2 1/2 hours left til the new year here, but Happy New Year, anyway!

~KK~

Adam said...

Happy New Year, Kaity!

Adam

April W said...

Happy New Year from New York!

Adam said...

Happy New Year, April!

Adam

Kathy said...

Rats! I wanted world domination in 2010, but you don't want us to wish for that.

Happy New Year, Adam!

Adam said...

Hehe, sorry! ;-)

Happy New Year, Kathy!


Adam

Melanie Avila said...

Happy new year! I agree about the new decade thing (both it being a new one and hopefully a better one).

Bring it on '10!

Adam said...

Happy New 'un, Mel!

*Poke*

Adam

june said...

Dern. I wanted world domination :P
Happy New Year, babyface :)

Adam said...

Ta, June!

Happy New Year!

Adam

Tara McClendon said...

Happy New Year. I hope it's a good one for you.

Adam said...

Happy New Year, Tara!

Adam

Erica said...

Thanks to you too! I hope 2010 is wonderful for you :o)