Friday, 29 January 2010

One Word Answers Meme... Thingy

(Listening to - Limp Bizkit - My Generation)

So, I was reading Janna Qualman's blog and came across her latest post. A MEME! YAY! I haven't done one in far too long.

So here it is. The premise is simple; the answers to the questions must be one word only. (I really shouldn't get so excited about memes...)

(The formatting went funny, so I had to italicise everything. Bah.)

Your Cell Phone? Purty
Your Hair? Wild
Your Mother? Kickboxer
Your Father? Tattooed
Your Favorite Food? Bacon
Your Dream Last Night? *Shrug*
Your Favorite Drink? Scotch
Your Dream/Goal? Author
What Room Are You In? Bed
Your Hobby? Sarcasm
Your Fear? Asphyxiation
Where Do You See Yourself In Six Years? Married
Where Were You Last Night? Here
Something That You Aren't? Serious
Muffins? Sweetie?
Wish List Item? Rhaina
Where Did You Grow Up? Earth
Last Thing You Did? Bolded
What Are You Wearing? Black
Your TV? Dusty
Your Pets? (C)Ollie
Friends? Daft
Your Life? Good
Your Mood? Daft
Missing Someone? Yup
Vehicle? Feet
Something You Aren't Wearing? Fishnets
Your Favorite Store? Amazon
Your Favorite Color? Black
When Was The Last Time You Laughed? Today
Last Time You Cried? Unknown
Your Best Friend? Rhaina
Facebook? Obsessed
Favorite Place To Eat? Lounge
Favorite Character you've written about? Mal

11 comments:

Janna Qualman said...

*jumps up and down* That's my blog, that's my blog!

Ollie the Collie. I love that. And I'm SO relieved you're not in those stinkin' fishnets.

Kaity Hall said...

This looks like fun. I'll have to copy. Yay!

~KK~

Adam said...

Janna - He came named like that. ;-)

Kaity - Woop! :)

Adam

K.Hinny said...

This looks kinda fun... never did one before. Might have to try it for myself. If you don't mind.

Great idea! Thanks to Adam and Janna!!

Happy writing
Hinny.

Adam said...

Woop!

Thanks, K!

Adam

Lost Wanderer said...

LOL...you and your memes!! I do love reading them though, so keep them coming.

I don't even know what Asphyxiation means, so I will go look it up.

Adam said...

Suffocation, though any means, whether it be drowning, choking or a crushed windpipe. I also can't stand anything around my neck (not even tight collars on shirts). :-)

It's true, I like my memes! They appeal to some unknown bit of my noggin. :D

Adam

bettielee said...

(c)ollie! I love that. :) this looks fun!
bettielee

Adam said...

Ta, Sammich! T'was fun. :)


Adam

Elle said...

(C)ollie? As in Ollie the Collie? That's cute. XD

Adam said...

Yup, we have a Welsh collie named Ollie. :-)

Got him from a shelter a few years back. :)


Adam