Sunday, 28 February 2010

Hoo Can Haiku? I Can! Kinda...

(Listening to - Judas Priest - Starbreaker)

My good buddy, Melanie of Hoosblog (the designer and creator of my AWESOME Gumshoe header) has just started a haiku blog, and I'm on it! Already!

That's right, I move like a fox. On rollerblades.

So, go and take a look at the blog, here's a linky to my guest post. I prefer hers. ;-)


In other news, I got my line edits for A Reaper's Tale back today! There was very little to do, so I managed to get them back to my editor a few hours later. The next step is galley edits, so I'd better think about who goes into my acknowledgement page...


TTFN,

Adam

PS - The next Gumshoe episode should be up before tomorrow night!

2 comments:

Melanie Avila said...

I'm way behind on blog reading, but woot woot!

Adam said...

Well, if ya will follow 12 billion blogs... :D

Adam