My awesome editor, Cyn, of "Light-Hearted Writer, Dark-Hearted Editor" has awarded me with the Superior Scribbler Award!
These are the rules:
- Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.
- Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.
- Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to This Post, which explains The Award.
- Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we'll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor!
- Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.
Also, Cyn says (via her buddy) that we must also write ten things about themselves. Bah! Still, I'll give it a go in a moment.
First up, my awardees! A couple of the people I would have nominated already have the award on their blog, so obviously I can't use 'em. In no particular order, and I wish it was a list of 15...
- Mel @ Hoosblog - This 'ere graphic designer made the header for my Gumshoe blog. That's reason enough, but also, she's a talented writer and a whole lot of fun. ;)
- Bettie @ Far Seeing Fairy Tales - Nut. Also, a great blogger and buddy. Ver funny! Go look!
- Julia @ Turnips At Dawn - Awesome author wot signed my copy of her book! Also, she's daft, which is awesome.
- Owen @ What Am I Doing In Michigan? - This is Mel's (Awardee 1) dog's blog. Owen is almost as good at blogging as his mommy, and is less likely to turn down a belly rub. (Very entertaining blog, go look)
- Stacey @ Stacey Graham - Stacey makes me look sane. This is why I talk to her. Also, she's a larf, and she let me be in her zombie dating guide.
Alrighty, now my "Ten Things About Me" thing. I'll try and make them things that regular readers may not know, but that's tricky as I've likely mentioned most things already.
- I used to be an avid mountain biker, and spent a fair chunk of my time riding. I wasn't great, but I enjoyed throwing myself off (considerably lower) things (than my friends).
- I've dislocated both of my shoulders, though thankfully not at the same time.
- According to my last X-ray, my neck is "curved where it shouldn't be curved."
- I loath many organised religions. Partly because of their intolerance of various subsets of people, and partly because they seem more interested in making money than helping people (how much is the Vatican worth, and how many people could that feed/clothe/house?).
- I hate the sound of my voice. It sounds much better in my head.
- I've never left the UK. That'll change in May/June...
- I believe in soulmates and true love. I may be a deeply sceptical and sarcastic sod, but I'm a soppy deeply sceptical and sarcastic sod.
- I'm in love with a Canadian woman named Rhaina. She's the reason I believe in soulmates and true love. I'll be flying my arse over to her in May/June.
- I have an older brother named Richard.
- I can kill you with my brain.