Friday, 12 March 2010

And If You Look To The Left Of My Blog...

(Listening to - Guns N Roses - Paradise City)

... You'll see my brand new shiny Goodreads widget!

That's right, I finally got around to setting up an account. Thankfully, my book list on Visual Bookshelf transferred, though I had to re-rate all the titles.

The link to my page is here. If you've got an account yourself, throw me a friend's request. I love seeing what other people are reading!

TTFN,

Adam

PS - I can't set up an author's account yet I don't think, as my book ain't out. Once it is, I shall upgrade the account. :-)

8 comments:

Melanie Avila said...

I hope you had Paradise City LOUD. That's the only way to listen to it.

Adam said...

Of course. ;)

There's no point listening to GnR quietly. :D

Adam

bettielee said...

Those bastards. They are trying to hold you down. tee hee! Congrats on the page tho! And you're already an author in my book. <-- see what I did there?

Adam said...

Thanks, Bettie.

Adam

Erica said...

I agree with Mel - loud is best! Welp, maybe I'll see ya around Goodreads. I haven't been on in forever! Congrats ;o)

Adam said...

Yup, loud is the way to go! ;)

Throw me a friend's add thingy on Goodreads next time you're on there. :)

Adam

Laurie said...

Hai!

*waves like a lunatic*

Adam said...

SKWIRREL!!! :D

Hai!!!



Adam