Tuesday, 9 March 2010

Galleys: Turns Out Pirates Aren't Involved.

(Listening to - 50 Cent - Patiently Waiting)

So, today I got my galley edits for Reaper!

For those who don't know what they are, basically they send me an almost complete copy of my book (including blurbs, dedications etc.) and a form. I have to read through my book and make note of any and all errors I find. I then send it back to my fabulous editor, Cyn, who makes the changes.

After that... Well, actually I think that's it.

That's all for today, peeps, move along. ;-)

TTFN,

Adam

4 comments:

Melanie Avila said...

Woot!

I'm so excited for you & I'm excited for us that you're dragging us along on your journey. :)

Adam said...

Thanks, Mel! :D

Adam

Kathy said...

Wow, that is cool.

The only time I received galleys was when I had an article published in Writer's Digest magazine.

It won't be long now til your book comes out!

Adam said...

2 months, 6 days!!! :D

*Happy dance*

Adam