Sunday, 28 February 2010

New Gumshoe Episode Up!

(Listening to - Nuthin')

It's a little (*cough* three weeks *cough*) late, but the latest episode of Gumshoe Casefiles, Felony and Ivory is up!

Rejoice!

The reason it took so long is that it comes third in my writing priorities, after my editing of A Reaper's Tale, and the writing of my current WIP, Plane Walker. While I enjoy writing about Frank's exploits, I have to be realistic; he ain't gonna earn me any money, whereas my other stuff will (definitely in one case, and hopefully in the other).

Anyway, I hope you like the new "case," and I'll try and get the next one up sooner.

TTFN,

Adam

PS - I'll get around to tweaking the page soon, too. The middle column is a little too narrow at the mo, and someone mentioned that the colours were no good for reading on. Anyone else have that problem?

1 comment:

Diana M. Raab said...

Nice blog!

As someone who enjoys journaling, you might want to check out my latest book WRITERS AND THEIR NOTEBOOKS available on Amazon and Barnes and Noble.

Happy reading!
Diana