Thursday, 18 March 2010

Woop!!!

(Listening to - Green Day - Tired Of Waiting)

I just received the final version of my book!

My E-reader is the first one on the planet to see the final version of A Reaper's Tale - The Undecided!

WOOOOOOOOP!!!

*Happy dance*

Ahem.

So yeah, I have my copy, but the official release is May 17th. I hope you're all planning on buying a copy (or fifteen)! ;-)

In other news: My work on the sequel to Reaper is coming along nicely. I've a bunch of plot ideas, the start of a plan, and even the first few thousand words. I won't mention anything specific, as you're all intending on buying my first one when it's out, and I don't want to spoil. See what I did there?

Gumshoe is coming along, but it's been delayed again by other work. I will get the next one out (and the one after that, and the one after that), but it's low on my priority list.


TTFN,

Adam

8 comments:

Matt said...

Whoop! Whoop! Oops. I see you woop without an h. So be it. I'm excited to read it just by the blurb on the site. That's $3.50 for ya! Or whatever percentage you get. In pounds I suppose. It's starting to sound like a bum deal.

Still gonna read it though.

Melanie Avila said...

What, no squee? :P

Woop woop!

Dolly said...

Ooh Congratulations!! Can't even imagine the excitement, but lots of squeeling and jumping is mandatory.

C. D. Yates/C. Brayden-Thomas said...

Yay! I've read Reaper (quite a few times) and I recommend it. Any book that can get you giggling every time you read it (even if it's for the tenth time) is a keeper. :)

Congratulations, Adam!

K.Hinny said...

Congrats Adam! Have you been sleeping with it under your pillow?

Adam said...

Matt - Thanks! The royalties are surprisingly good, actually, and cheaper books sell more copies. :-)

Mel - Nope, no squees!!! WOOP!!! *poke*

Dolly - *Jumps up and down* Thanks!

Cyn - Thank you, Cyn! It wouldn't be anywhere near as good without your help!

K - Thanks!!! It's on my drawers, about 8 inches from my pillow. ;)


Adam

Laurie said...

Whoo hoo! I've marked my calendar! Can't wait to read it! *happy dances*

Adam said...

Yay! Thankies, Skwirrel! :-)

Adam