Sunday, 25 April 2010

I'm On The Virtual Onion!

(Listening to - Judas Priest - Living After Midnight)

Linky!

My buddy, Ms Onion (mysterious, huh?), has recently restarted her blog, and is currently doing a series of interviews entitled, "What's in their fridge?"

So far, the authors have been the fabulous Gary Murning and yours truly. Good company, huh? :-)

The interview questions were fun, and only partially writing related. I love opportunities to be daft.

So, go take a look! There are some funny questions! :)

TTFN,

Adam

PS - Non-pimping blog post coming soon!

5 comments:

C R Ward said...

Great interview Adam!

Adam said...

Thanks, CR!

Adam

Jemi Fraser said...

Sounds like fun - I'll pop on over :)

Adam said...

Woop! Ta, Jemi! :D

Adam

Ana Goncalves said...

I'm reading your interview right now, and I am thoroughly enjoying you. :) Wonderful opportunity.

Hope you are well.