Thursday, 1 April 2010

More Blog Appearances Coming Soon!

(Listening to - Meatloaf - Rock And Roll Dreams Come Through)

As I'm sure you can tell from the exclamation point in my post title, guest blogging excites me. I have two, yes TWO, upcoming appearances on other blogs, and I can't wait!

The first is an interview will be on the blog of my super-mega-awesome editor, Cyn. I won't go into much detail, mostly because I don't have any yet. I'll be sure to keep y'all informed though.

The second (which may occur before the first, just to confuse you), is a guest post on my friend Dolly Garland's blog, Writer Revealed. She's doing a series on why people write the genres they write, and I'm ecstatic to be doing one on humour. Click here for more details! (She's still looking for a few guest posters, too!)

That post will be up on Friday, April 16th. I'd love for you all to go check it out, and spend some time on her blog, too. She has some great posts.

In other news - I've finished the edits for my sci-fi novella, Strand, and have almost finished the synopsis. Once my trusty readers are back with their impressions, I'll be submitting it! All very exciting.

I hope everyone had a good April Fool's day, whether you like or not. (I'm very much in the "not" pile most years.)

TTFN,

Adam

PS - If anyone is looking for a guest blogger / interview, let me know! I lurve playing on other people's blogs. :-)

12 comments:

sonyabclark said...

Hi Adam,

Fellow Lyrical author Sonya Clark here. I'd love to have you on my blog. Shoot me an email at clarksonyab @ gmail dot com.

Adam said...

Ooh! Funky! :D

Email incoming. :)

Adam

Tara McClendon said...

Congrats on the upcoming guest posts. I'll have to check out the links.

Adam said...

Thanks, Tara! :D


Adam

Dolly said...

Me squealing with excitement too :-DD

All these guest posts are sooo fun.

Adam said...

*Happy dance*

Woop!


Adam

Susan R. Mills said...

Just came over from Laugh. Write. Play. I'll be back.

Adam said...

Woop!

Nice to see you, Susan! :-)

Adam

Jemi Fraser said...

Exciting stuff - I popped over from Erica's blog :) Good luck with the guest posts!

Adam said...

Thanks, Jemi! Nice to see you! :D


Adam

Melanie Avila said...

Congrats on finishing your edits!! That must feel so good!

Adam said...

Thanks, Mel! :D

Adam