Thursday, 1 April 2010

The Ubiquitous April First Blog Post

(Listening to - Megadeth - The Doctor Is Calling)

The sky is falling.

April fools.

*Yawn*

There, ya happy?!


Ok, so I'm not a fan. If people took their time with their "jokes," I'm sure I'd enjoy it a lot more. But they don't. 5% humour, 95% lame.

People should endeavour to entertain the whole year round, and not limit it to one day. They'd be better at it too, with all that practise. ;-)

TTFN,

Adam

PS - I'll put a better post up later. Promise.
PPS - Or am I fooling you... *Muttermumble*

4 comments:

shadowferret said...

I'm not a fan either.

bettielee said...

ubiquitous comment

Melanie Avila said...

*snort*

I don't usually do anything for April Fool's Day but I was bummed that I was offline ALL day. There are usually some amusing antics. :)

Adam said...

I didn't see anything that amused me. ;)

Adam