Monday, 17 May 2010

IT'S OUT! (Also, Interview!)

(Listening to - Appslappy Podcast Number 30)

The countdown hath ended! My book is now out!

(Click the pic to be taken to the Lyrical store)

NOTE - It is also available on Amazon. If you're in the UK, they'll shaft you on the price, so get it from Lyrical instead. The Lyrical purchase contains a Kindle version. :-)

*cough* Like my hint?

In other news, I also have an interview up, over on Sonya Clark's blog. Click here to see!!!

Thanks to Sonya for giving me the opportunity to pimp on her blog. ;)


TTFN,

Adam

PS - BIG thanks to everyone who supported me through the writing of this book. Friends, family, beta readers, Rhaina, Cyn, you're all wonderful! :-)

17 comments:

Matt said...

Okay. I'm first. Believe it or not, I have been waiting fir this Adam. You're going into the kindle app on my iPad.

Congratulations.

Adam said...

Yay!

Thanks, Matt! :D

Let me know how it looks on there!

Adam

Matt said...

I just bought it. The cover is a bit dark, but that could be my iPad settings. The text looks good though. I got it from amazon for $4.40 minus one cent I still had on a gift card. Lyrical's price was $4.50. I shall commence reading shortly.

Adam said...

The cover comes out dark on my FB page, too (my reader is b;ack and white, so hard to tell on there).

As for the price, I'm glad it's correct where you are. Amazon.com doesn't seem to like Brits. ;)

Thanks!

Adam

Matt said...

I put a link in today's blog post too.

Adam said...

Much appreciated! :D

Adam

K.Hinny said...

YAY!!!! *does a half assed back flip, falls but still manages to throw up arms to create a funny side effect*

I bet your shivering in yer timbers Adam! Congratulations on all of your hard work and dedication! Keep on writing brother!

Adam said...

*Watchs K flip, then helps her up*

Thanks! It's a strange sensation! :D

Adam

Moses Siregar III said...

You're only 26??? This year, or soon to be 27?

Adam said...

Yup! 27 in June. ;-)

Adam

Moses Siregar III said...

Ha! I nailed part of your chart. Before I pulled it up I said, I bet his Moon is in Leo. It is (along with Venus) :P

I loved the angel/devil thing in the start of the story, too. That's totally a Gemini archetype.

Adam said...

Hehe, thanks! I'm big on having contrasts in my books. Good/evil, angel/devil, funny/serious etc. :)

Adam

bettielee said...

Happy Release Day, Adam! luv, Sammich

Adam said...

Thanks, Sammich! :D

Adam

Ana said...

Thats excellent news Adam! I'm going to look forward to downloading it, and reading it. *heads over to Sonya's blog for interview* yipppeee

Adam said...

Thanks, Ana! Hope you enjoy it! :D

Adam

Erica Chapman said...

Yay!!! I can't believe I was on vacation when your book came out! Congrats ;o) So happy for you!!