Monday, 10 May 2010

One Week To Go! (Free Competition!!!)

(Listening to - Guns 'N Roses - Nightrain)

... Or six days, according to my countdown thingy. That's going to midnight on the day before, so it's technically correct.

Anyway...

To celebrate the release of my e-book, A Reaper's Tale - The Undecided, on May 17th, I'm having a little competition! Here're the details:

  • Follow this link to an excerpt from my book - CLICKY!!!
  • Read it carefully and find the answer to the following question:
What is the name of Mal's friend (the one who slept on the couch)?
  • Send the answer to the following email address - asladeauthor (at) gmail (dot) com
Please DO NOT put the answer in the comments. If I see it pop up in there, I'll delete it, as I want people to read the excerpt (it's kinda the point of the competition)!

The winners will be picked at random at midnight (GMT) the day before release, so when the countdown timer hits zero.

1st place - A copy of A Reaper's Tale, and a $10 voucher code for Lyrical Press' book store.
2nd and 3rd place - A copy of A Reaper's Tale.

Good luck, peeps!

TTFN,

Adam

PS - One entry per person. Please put your name in the email.
PPS - Any entries received after the competition ends will NOT be counted.

5 comments:

ab said...

Not entering. I want to race to be your 1st paying customer ;)
Congrats!
ab

Adam said...

Ooh, I like that option too. :-)

Thanks!

Adam

bettielee said...

Yes, I'm supporting my local author (across the sea) - but I read the excerpt. I will NOT give you the answer. Find it for yourself, cheater!! :)
luv,
sammich

Trulyana said...

Wooo! Sounds excellent! I am very much looking forward to the publication of your e-book! Exciting stuff and all the best with it. I am sure it will do very well. I have emailed you the answer. :) *smilies*

Adam said...

Thanks, Sammich, thanks, Ana! :D

*Happy dance*

Adam