So, this is where I shall put the reviews I get for A Reaper's Tale. Unless they suck.
So far there's only been the one, but I figure I'll get the post done before I get more and risk losing track. :-)
- Night Owl Reviews - "Hard to put down, hard to forget, and easy to love." 4 out of 5
- The Pen & Muse - "...pick up this book and read it, it's like opening up a surprise."
- The Furnace - "Adam is an up and coming writer who’s got it together in his freshman effort."
- Book Wenches - "...definitely good for a smile and a frequently gory good time, and it may very well leave you wondering "what if." 4.25 out of 5
- You Gotta Read Reviews - "Adam Slade has created a very enjoyable tale filled with enchanting demons, stressed out reapers and one humorous cat." You Need To Read.
- Sizzling Hot Book Reviews - "...A wonderful little read."
- Fiction Vixen Book Reviews - "...a well told paranormal story laced with a bit of dark humor..."
- The TBR Pile - "This is what I'm talking about!"
- June Kramin - "All I can say is I give it a thumbs up and if you’re looking for something wonderfully written that will be unlike anything you’ve read & give you more than it’s share of random laughs, BUY. THE. BOOK. That is all."
- Jason Tudor - "If you’re a fan of the supernatural or want to have a bit of fun, Adam Slade’s “A Reaper’s Tale” is for you... Adam writes tight. Adam writes clean. Adam makes you want to turn the page and keep reading. It’s a fine outing and you will not be disappointed.
If you spot any reviews, I'd appreciate a link so I can update this page. You can comment ont the post, or email me at "asladeauthor AT gmail DOT com"