Sunday, 16 May 2010

Time's Up (Contest Results!)

(Listening to - Appslappy podcast)

Stop sending entries, the countdown is finished!!!

I've counted up the emails and used a random number generator on my phone. The winners are numbers 7, 2 and 14!

Huh? Whaddya mean "we want names?"

Pfft. Fine.

So, in 3rd and 2nd place respectively are...

Steve Michael Sarber and Damien Grintalis!

Congratulations, you both win a copy of A Reaper's Tale! Hope you like it!

*Drum roll*

In first place, and winner of a copy of A Reaper's Tale AND a $10 Lyrical gift voucher is...

*Slightly louder, longer drum roll...*

Carol Ward!!!

Congratulations, Carol!


I'll be emailing each of you with your prizes very soon!

That's all for now folks, but stay tuned for future giveaways!

TTFN,

Adam

7 comments:

Ana Goncalves said...

Wohooo!! Congragulations all who took part, and well done to those lucky winners! :)

Adam rocks!

Jamie D. said...

Woot! Congratulations, winners! :-)

Dolly said...

Hurray!! Congratulations Winners :-)

Jemi Fraser said...

Congrats to the lucky winners :)

C R Ward said...

I just finished reading your book Adam, and let me be the first to say: Awesome work! This is a fabulous story.

Now excuse me while I go read it again. :-)

smsarber said...

Thanks again, I started reading the damn thing and decided to put Peter Straub aside til I finish yours. Bastard! LOL (I've been reading "Floating Dragon" for a while, it got misplaced after the last hospital trip, and I just found it...)

Adam said...

Woop! Thanks, guys 'n gals!

I'm so glad you liked it, Carol, and I hope you like it too, Steven! :D


Adam