Monday, 21 June 2010

An Update And A Pimp!

(Listening to - Billy Idol - Flesh For Fantasy)


Three blog posts in four days! Sacre bleu! Aaaaaanyway, let's start with the update.

I'm working on the next Gumshoe episode. Yes, I know, it's been nearly four months since the last, and they were supposed to be fortnightly, but I was REALLY distracted. Honest.

The next one, which is unnamed at this point, will involve everyone's two favourite things; hookers 'n blackmail! A family favourite, I'm sure you'll agree.

(Yes, I'm aware that it's a cliched PI subject. This is a parody series, remember?)

I'm not giving any dates for when I expect it to be up, as I always come a cropper when I do that. Let's just say within the next week. ;)

In other news:

My sweetie, Rhaina, has just set up her very own writing blog!

As she says herself, "This blog will become my place to rant, ramble and write about stuff that comes to me, even when it's completely out of touch with reality and definitely outside the box."

There's not much on there at the mo, as she's brand spanking new to it, but I hope you'll all go check it out from time to time!


That's all for now, I'm off to write.

Toodles!

Adam

6 comments:

Kaity Hall said...

I'm officially following Rhaina's blog, even though she doesn't know me from Adam (*cough cough* no pun intended...really!) Can't wait to read more!

~KK~

Adam said...

Yay!!! :D

You didn't know me before you started following either. ;)

Adam

bettielee said...

Sacre Bleu! You are turning french! I am also followin' 'er blog - gotta support the AWer's! :) Looking forward to your gumshoe post.

Adam said...

That's about 10% of my entire French vocab. ;)

Thanks for the follow!


Adam

C R Ward said...

Tsk! Speak all the French you like. Canada is a bilingual country you know.

Although the Quebecers will taunt you for your Parisian accent. :-)

Adam said...

I'm off to Newfoundland rather than mainland, so I think Quebecans will be in short supply. ;)

They have AWESOME accents in Newfie. :D

Adam