Friday, 23 July 2010

'Tis Naught But A Scrawl!

(Listening to - An Aeroplane, Waaaaaay In The Distance)

So, I was reading my buddy Erica's blog, and saw that she'd found a daft meme. It's all about handwriting, and basically you follow the instructions below, then upload the pic for people to mock. ;)

Da instructables :

1. Name/Blog Name.
2. Right handed, left handed or both?
3. Favorite letters to write?
4. Least favorite letters to write?
5. Write: The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.
6. Write in caps:

CRAB

HUMOR

KALEIDOSCOPE

PAJAMAS

GAZILLION
7. Favorite song lyrics?
8. Tag 7 people.
9. Any special note or drawing?


So, without further ado, here's my pic!


(Click to enlarge. Sorry about the quality, taken with a phone that doesn't like low light!)

As you can see, my handwriting is terrible!

Um, I think that's it. No other instructions... Your turn! ;-)

Toodles,

Adam

PS - 15 book on my TBR pile! Eep!

7 comments:

C R Ward said...

Darn you Adam! I could resist seeing this meme on Erica's site, but I couldn't resist you both! LOL

And I scoff at your measily 15 books. I have over 250 books on my "to be read" bookcase. :-)

Janna Qualman said...

Yeah, that writing suits you. ;)

I considered doing this meme. May still have to!

Adam said...

CR - Hehehehe... ;-) 250?!?! :O

Janna - Indeed LOL ;)

Adam

Melanie Avila said...

*saves Adam's signature for future uses*

I'm so glad you did this too! Very cool. And it's not nearly as bad as you say. Totally legible.

Adam said...

Good luck with that. ;-)

That was me trying to write legibly. My normal scrawl is terrible, I tells ya. :P

Adam

Erica Chapman said...

LOL! Your handwriting's not so bad, buddy ;o) Did you have trouble picking letters? I had no idea. I type almost everything ;o)

So cool, that you and others are doing this meme!

Adam said...

I was trying to be neat lol ;-)

I had NO idea what letters to choose! Had to write a bunch out to decide. ;)

Adam