Wednesday, 21 July 2010

TWO Interviews!

(Listening to - The Donut Shop Podcast)

That's right! TWO!!!

First of all is the one I mentioned yesterday, which is the follow-up review to mine and Rhaina's interview on Jamie Debree's Variety Pages. Click here to read it! (Click here for the previous one, too.)
I had great fun with this one, as I lurve talking about my sweetie. ;)

Speaking of my sweetie, the second interview is at Rhaina's new blog, Write Outside The Box. This is a writey interview, instead of a romancey interview. Click here to read!

In other news -

I received the latest Drizzt novel, The Ghost King, in the mail today! It came out a while back, but I was waiting for paperback. Can't wait to get started on it!

What new books are you looking forward to reading?

TTFN,

Adam

6 comments:

Janna Qualman said...

Go you! Exciting.

I picked up two women's fiction novels at a discount store yesterday. They're high in my TBR pile. :)

Adam said...

Yay for cheap books!

I just bought Under The Dome for £3.67 with free shipping. Woop! ;)

Adam

Moses Siregar III said...

I'm reading a purely fun series from Michael J Sullivan. I got curious about him because I saw that he was doing fairly well with a small, independent press. So far, his book is a lot of fun. He's great with twisty plots.

Adam said...

Sounds good, will have to look him up. :-)

Adam

Erica Chapman said...

Yay! That's awesome. I'll check them out ;o) I'm reading LINGER by Maggie Stiefvater right now! Loving it ;o)

Adam said...

Thanks, Erica! :-)

Adam