*Waves like a loon*
Hello, people! How the devil are you?
This week, I've mostly been marking up Solus in readiness for its second and third edits.
(Which reminds me - check out Jason Tudor's latest post on editing. It's a good 'un.)
I hope to have it ready for subbing to my list of agents within... two weeks? That may be optimistic, but I'm an optimistic kinda guy. ;)
Also, I have a few interviews coming up on a few sites. I'll throw up the links when I have dates and more info. Stay tuned!
EDIT - I will be appearing on Aerin's site, In Search Of Giants on the weekend of August 14/15. Hope to see you there! :-)
In other news -
- I have some somewhat AWESOME news. Unfortunately, I can't tell you till the contract is signed. It isn't a book deal, either. I'm crazy excited about this one... :)
- Go check out my sweetie Rhaina's interview with erotic romance author, Abby Wood!
- I'm currently read June Kramin's ("Bug" to her buddies) awesome book, Dustin Time. Expect a pimp once I'm done.
- The UK Kindle store is now open on Amazon, and my book is up there. Currently there are no reviews on the UK on, so if anyone buys from there, I'd appreciate a rating.
- My "to be read" pile is now 19 books. Argh! I need to stop acquiring books.
- I still don't regret my tattoo. Woop!
That'll do for now. I have marking up to do! ;)