Friday, 17 September 2010

'Nother Interview Up!

(Listening to - My dogs running about like crazy people)

That's right! In my attempt at world domination, I have yet another interview up. This time it's with my good friend Dolly over at her blog, Writer Revealed.


Thanks again, Dolly! :-)

In other news -

My first group of agent queries are in various agents' inboxes! I've had two quickie rejections so far, but was under NO illusions that I'd be snapped up by the first. This is a tough game, after all, this writing lark.

I'll be researching more agents today and preparing their queries etc. Wish me luck!


TTFN,

Adam

17 comments:

Dolly said...

Good luck - with the queries that is, not the world domination. :-)

Adam said...

Ta, Dolly! ;-)

Adam

PS - I need no luck with the world domination part! *Cackles*

Janna Qualman said...

Good luck! Go get 'em.

Adam said...

Thanks, Janna! :D

Adam

june said...

Best wishes with your queries. I need to pick one of my books & start doing that again too. I've dragged my feet as long as I can I suppose....
*runs to read interview*

Adam said...

Yay! Get to it, Bug! :D

Adam

Erica M. Chapman said...

Good luck! heading over to check out the interview ;o) Have a great weekend!

Adam said...

Thanks Erica! :-)

Adam

Adam said...

Thanks Erica! :-)

Adam

C R Ward said...

Good luck with the queries! Any agent would be lucky to have you!

Great interview over on Dolly's site. :-)

Adam said...

Ta, Carol! I hope they agree! :D

Adam

Brad Jaeger said...

Best of luck with the querying; I know it's a stressful time!

I'm a new follower :)

Brad Jaeger
www.brad-jaeger.blogspot.com

Adam said...

Thanks, Brad! Nice to meet you. :-)

Adam

Melanie Hooyenga said...

Good luck! I'm always surprised at how quickly some of you people get your act together and send your stuff out. I feel like I've got this uge build up to it...

Adam said...

Thanks, Mel! Hitting send on the first query was hard work. :P

Adam

AvDB said...

I have no doubt that you can snag an agent--with a little jiggery pokery.

I'm never going to stop saying that. Look upon your monster and repent!

Adam said...

Muhahahahaha! ;-)


Adam