Monday, 4 October 2010

Meeeeeeeme!

(Listening to - Coheed and Cambria - Always and Never)

So, my favourite 5'+ talking squirrel, Laurie Dalzell nominated me in one of those memes I love so much. I could hardly say no, could I? Here it is!



A Meme
1. If you could have any superpower, what would you have? Why?

Pyrokinesis, or "fireballs 'n stuff like that Johnny Flame bloke in those comics." I've been writing about it in my latest WIP, and it's sooooo cool!

2. Who is your style icon?

Writing - Pratchett and Salvatore are tied for number one, with King just behind. I don't try and emulate them (that would be foolish), but they inspire my every word. :)

Fashion - Um, nobody. Though I do riff off Einstein, in that I wear the same type of thing every day (cargo pants, t-shirt).

3. What is your favorite quote?

It varies, but at the moment it's, "Some mornings it just doesn't seem worth it to gnaw through the leather straps," by Emo Phillips.

4. What is the best compliment you’ve ever received?

From my sweetie, Rhaina - "Yer a nut."

5. What playlist/CD is in your CD player/iPod right now?

Right now I'm listening to the Good Apollo album by Coheed and Cambria. It's pleasantly strange.

6. Are you a night owl or a morning person?

Hoot! Hoot!
*Twists head around.*


7. Do you prefer dogs or cats?

I used to be very much a dog person. Then I met Rhaina's cat Charlie. Now I love them equally. ;-)

8. What is the meaning behind your blog name?

I have a hat I wear (when I remember) when editing. I have a longer explanation here.

It used to be called "My Muse Is A Vampire," as I do my best work at night and wake up drained. ;-)



Now comes the tagging! I promise not to hunt you down if you don't do the meme, but I love reading them. :)

Rhaina Randell - The sexiest woman alive.
June Kramin - My number 2 fan (behind Rhaina)!
Melanie Hooyenga - HOOEY! Graphic designer extraordinaire!
Stacey Graham - The high priestess of Zomb.
Kim Clark - My (slightly) nutty buddy!
The entire Army of Ermas - That's right, all of 'em! (Not expecting them to reply to this - t'would be tricky - but they deserve pimping!)



Alrighty, that's all for now. Toodles!

Adam

12 comments:

June Kramin said...

#2?? pffft... oh, okay! :P
I'll get to it eventually!

Adam said...

You're most definitely the number one Mal fan, if that helps. :D

Adam

Laurie said...

I love reading your memeses. :D

Adam said...

Hehe, ta, Skwirrel! :D

Adam

Beth Bartlett said...

PTerry rules! How can you defeat a man with a sword made from meteorites? Even King doesn't have that. ;)

Adam said...

He is a demigod. ;)

Adam

Jemi Fraser said...

Love the super power - fire throwing would be awesome!

Adam said...

Indeedy! Great about the house, too! :D


Adam

Erica M. Chapman said...

Awesome! I love the best compliment ;o) Great Meme!

Adam said...

I take my nuttiness seriously. :D

Ta!

Adam

Melanie Hooyenga said...

Fun! The fire thing is a little scary though...

I'm finally doing this for Friday!

Adam said...

Fire pretty...


Yay! Looking forward to seeing yours! :)

Adam