Thursday, 4 November 2010

Sweeeeeeeeeeeet

(Listening to - OZFM)

I just received an email telling me of a new review for A Reaper's Tale! A good review! 4.25 out of 5!

Voila! (Um, click it.)


They also said they'd like to do an interview at some point, so stay tuned for me being a nut on yet another site... :-)


In other news -

The WIP is coming along still, though I've had some slow days lately. Had a bit of a plot issue (I'd planned the start and finish, but not enough in the middle), but I seem to have resolved it.


That's all for now!

TTFN,

Adam

8 comments:

SingleScot said...

How dare they not give it 10 out of 5???

Hehe, gz though ;)

Adam said...

Lol, thanks, SingleScot!

I can only hope the next book reviews as well! :)


Adam

MC Howe said...

Congrats Adam! I would have given it an excellent review, but I don't know the first thing about reviewing. But let me try...

Fun, excellent read. Well paced. Engaging characters...

Blech! That sucked. How about, I really like it?

Adam said...

Both work for me, MC! :D

Love the pen name! :-)


Adam

Trulyana said...

That is excellent! :) Reviews are always helpful.

Adam said...

Indeed! Thanks, Ana! :D


Adam

Elle said...

Congrats on the great review! :D

Adam said...

Thanks, Elle! :-)

Adam