Saturday, 18 December 2010

The New, Yet Strangely Familiar, Project...

(Listening to - Twisted Sister - Leader Of The Pack)

One week till Christmas, baby! Woo!

*Tap dance*

So, the new project.

Pyro is cooling off for a couple of weeks prior to the edit, and I have a new book to takes its place. My new WIP is...


*Drumroll*


Gumshoe Casefiles, The Novel!


After coming up with a few fantasy ideas, I decided I'd rather do something humorous instead, so I'm writing about one of Frank Peterson's longer cases. It'll be set a month before the first 'case' on the Gumshoe blog, as I don't want the posts to be required reading.

To those who have bugged me over the past year about turning it into a book - "There! Ya happy?"

I'll keep you updated when I know more. VERY early days at the moment. :-)


TTFN,

Adam

4 comments:

June Kramin said...

Yea!!! I've been putting off reading it 'till I could have a nice long sit-down-&-catch-the-whole-thing. w00t!!! *waits for book*

Adam said...

The book won't contain the stories on the blog (it's set before), as I don't wish to put off prospective agents/publishers. :)

There'll be one more Gumshoe blog post to finish the ongoing story, then it's on hiatus. ;)


Adam

Melanie Hooyenga said...

Yay!!

I'm reading your blogs backwards, saving the final How I Write post for when I have a chance to read it properly. :)

Adam said...

You're both loopy. ;-)

(Still awesome, though)


Adam