Sunday, 6 February 2011

New Blog

(Listening to - The Wind)


Boo!

For those interested in geeky things (games, gadgets, etc), I have created a new blog for just that. There will be posts on what I'm playing, what gadgets I've been messing with, and the odd article on geek culture. I don't know how often I'll update yet, but I'll try and keep it regular, unlike Gumshoe...

The link is over to the right of this page, and also here. I hope you'll give it a look when you get chance. :-)

TTFN,

Adam

11 comments:

Melanie Hooyenga said...

Fun! I'm not as into all the technogeeky things, but I do like to know what's out there. Cool.

I also think it's ironic you've started a new blog just as I ended one. Filling the cosmic balance...

Adam said...

Thanks, Hoo! I'm not going to go super geeky with it, so I'm hoping at least most of it will be enjoyable for everyone. :-)

I'm all about the cosmics, me. :P

Adam

Stacey Graham said...

:channels Rick James:

He's a Super Geek
Super Geek

He's Super Geeky
yeooooo-ww

Adam said...

The original works, too. ;)


Adam

Stacey Graham said...

Hee hee!

C R Ward said...

I'm only slightly geeky, but I do have this habit of sending my hubby links to the Think Geek website for gift-giving occasions. ;-)

Adam said...

I love geeky gift sites. So little I need, so much I want. ;)


Adam

Lisa said...

Geek tech joy!!

*scoots off to have a looky and tries not to drool on the lovely gadgety shizz*

Adam said...

Hehe, ta Lisa. ;)

Not much on there yet I'm afraid. :P


Adam

June Kramin said...

Ah ha! Here's the post for that! I hate when I have so much catching up to do! Glad I have several ways to find your goodies :)

Adam said...

Ta, Bug! :-)

I'm the same, I'm soooo behind on blog posts at the mo!


Adam