Tuesday, 8 March 2011

Upcoming Guest Blog!

(Listening to - Nightwish - Ghost Love Score)

Boo!

I don't know whether I told y'all, but my sci-fi novella, Strand, will be coming out on April 4th. It's finally nearing! The wait has been loooooooooooooooong, but it'll be worth it when it's out.

Anyway, onto the post.

In a week's time, March 15th, I shall be guest posting on my sweetie's blog, Write Outside The Box. The post subject will remain a mystery until then, but it will in some way involve my new release.

There will also be an excerpt. The first excerpt shown anywhere (unless Lyrical throw one up on their site to thwart my statement)!!!

I hope you'll all jump over on the 15th to read and say hello.

TTFN,

Adam

12 comments:

Vivian Kees said...

I'm looking forward to it :)

Adam said...

Me too! :D

*Muah!*

Adam

jcaddell said...

Ohh! Sci-fi! *happy dance*

Adam said...

'Twas my first foray. ;)

Adam

June Kramin said...

OOh! yea! That's so close! Can't wait!!

Adam said...

*Happy dance*

;)

Adam

Dolly said...

crouching now, ready to jump!

Adam said...

Be sure to stretch your tendons occasionally, Dolly, or it'll be a sore week. ;-)


Adam

India Drummond said...

Looking forward to it too!

India Drummond

Adam said...

Woot! :-)


Adam

Melanie Hooyenga said...

Woohoo!

C R Ward said...

Can't wait for Strand!