Tuesday, 14 June 2011

S'my Birthday!

And I have cake!

In other news:

I think it's about time I started a new project.

I started one back in May, then stopped after two weeks to begin work on editing A Grim Pact (still only $0.99 for a limited time, and coming soon to other formats/stores!). I came back to it earlier today and since I couldn't recall half of what I'd written, I reread it.

Bleh.

I don't know WHAT I was thinking when I wrote it, but it's terrible. I don't think my writing has come along much in the past month, but apparently it's enough to make the thought of continuing said project similar to sticking a fork in my leg - only if absolutely necessary.

So, instead, it's back to the drawing board. I have the next in the Reaper series to write, but I don't want to start that just yet. I want something humorous, though.

I'll keep you informed.

TTFN,

Adam

4 comments:

graceunderpressure said...

Happy Birthday to you!
Squashed Tomatoes and Stew!
Bread and Butter
in the Gutter!
'appy Birfday to you!

Hope it's lovely..

Adam said...

Thanks, Grace! :-)


Adam

June Kramin said...

You are too hard on yourself! I'm sure it's fine, but I'm all for another Reaper book! :D
*must make Mal fanclub T* ;)

Adam said...

Nope, t'was definitely not good. ;)

I'm currently back on a project I'd stopped, and seeing how I go with it. It has promise, certainly. ;-)

*Would wear T proudly*

Adam

PS - There will be another Reaper book!