Friday, 1 July 2011

Happy Canada Day!

We have CAEKS!!!

*Falls down from excitement*

I've put a post up on my Newfie Newbie blog about it. The day in general, not the cake.

I also have a new post up on Army of Ermas.

These are my gifts to you.

Because I'm a cheapskate.



In Other News:

I'm toodling along on a couple of projects, and having a lot of fun with both. I'm hoping that they will both come out great, but time will tell. So far the plots are working out nicely. I'm trying a new tack with one of them though, so we'll see.

TTFN,

Adam

7 comments:

Darian said...

Would you be willing to share your cake?*raises monocled eye brow*

Adam said...

I would, but I ated it.

*cough*


Adam

Darian said...

You have made me a sad panda. :(

Adam said...

*Pat pat*

Darian said...

I need an adult!!!

Adam said...

On my blog?

Pfft.

Adam

Darian said...

Good point. You win, Slade. This time.