Thursday, 28 July 2011

I Done Gone 'n Did It!

I just passed my target for read books this year, and it's not even August!

Last year was a crappy reading year for me, and thanks to a lot less reading, and some big books, I only managed 30. This year I decided that, despite the many stresses etc. (moving country for one thing), I'd strive to beat the target by at least one. And I did it!

The 31st title was The Sign Of Four by Arthur Conan Doyle, and there have been some awesome books along the way. I even managed to get through the uncut version of The Stand (though it took a month and more), as well as several 5-600 page beauties.

I think it's safe to say I'm back into the swing of things, reading wise, and I'm hoping to get close to double last year's target, now.

So, how about you? Been reading much? I know a certain follower whose name may rhyme with Molly Barland has waaaaay surpassed me, but she's superhuman. ;)

TTFN,

Adam

No comments: