Monday, 11 July 2011

So, Yeah, Hi...

It's been a while, and I have little excuse, other than 'I've been busy' and that's a crap excuse.

How about I make up for it with a series of eight interviews?

Starting in a week or so (flat hunting gets in the way), I shall be interviewing seven lovely ladies and one guy with weird hair. They're authors, poets, bloggers, tigresses, and I even managed to find a roller derby queen in an alleyway. She tried to shake me down for cash and axle-lube, but I talked her into an interview instead.

I'll either do them daily, or every other day, depending on when I get the interviews back, and I'll do them in the order in which I receive them.

So, am I forgiven?

*Bats eyelashes*

TTFN,

Adam

8 comments:

Jemi Fraser said...

Forgiven :) Looking forward to it!

Adam said...

Woot!
I'll do ya proud, Jemi. :D


Adam

Jenn Greenleaf said...

::waves::

:-}

Adam said...

Hai!

;)

Adam

Tara S Nichols said...

Had I known axel-lube was a bargaining tool I'd... I'd .... what IS axel-Lube. i take it it's not making one's wheels spin faster on one's car...

Alas.

Adam said...

For the roller skates! So you can zoom around and cause great pain with minimal friction. ;)

Adam

Elle said...

I guess you're forgiven ;D

Looking forward to reading the interviews!

Adam said...

Woot! :)


Adam