Friday, 19 August 2011

I Got Married!

It's true, I did!

Almost two years to the day of our first real meeting online, I became a married man, and my sweetie became Mrs. Slade,

*Super funky happy dance*

As soon as I met her, I knew she was someone special, and it wasn't long before I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her. And now she's my wifey!

T'was a small ceremony with only a few close friends, but nonetheless it was the best day of my life, and I'll remember it for a hell of a long time. Like, a couple of centuries at least.

That's all for now, as it's gettin' late, and I have stuff to do. :)

TTFN,

Adam

17 comments:

Sonya Clark said...

Congratulations to you both!

Adam said...

Thanks Sonya! :D

Adam

Carrie Butler said...

Congratulations! :)

Adam said...

Thanks Carrie! :D


Adam

Jarrak said...

A friend of mine is meeting his online soul mate this christmas for the first time and with your example perhaps I should be less cynical. How you get together is less important than what you achieve together.

Congratulations via this social media portal and happy days ahead:)

Adam said...

Thanks Jarrak!

A large percentage of people meet online these days. Still, the cynicism will be here for a LONG time. :)

Adam

Janna Qualman said...

I'm still keeping myself away from fb, but am poking around blogs today.

CONGRATULATIONS, ADAM! Best to you and your honey. <3

Adam said...

Thanks Janna!

T'was a great day. :-)

Adam

Adam said...

Thanks Janna!

T'was a great day. :-)

Adam

Elle said...

Congratulations to you both! :D

Adam said...

Thanks Elle! :-)

Adam

graceunderpressure said...

God said, "It's not good for man to be alone..."
Solomon said, "A good wife is a gift from God"
Congratulations! and big hugs to both of you.

Adam said...

Thanks, Grace! :-)

Adam

Jeanette Levellie said...

I love it that you are so proud of your wife, and happily married. Marriage is underrated.

Adam said...

Thanks Jeanette! :-)

Adam

June Kramin said...

Eeep!! How did I miss this post? Gotta say congrats everywhere I can. :snoopy:

Adam said...

Ta, Bug. :D

Adam