Saturday, 10 September 2011

Witty Title Here

Gah!

Sorry, the new 'Create Post' page for Blogger is quite the surprise. Thought something had crashed, what with all the white 'n sparsity.

Anyway, hi!

Once again I've forgotten to post on here in a while, and once again I shall offer a half-arsed excuse - Uh, I was gonna, but then this stuff happened, and I was like, whoah, and didn't post.

There, that's that over with.

How has everyone been? All been working hard on your respective WIPs, I hope!

I've been working on two, lately. One is an erotic romance, and the other is the big ole fantasy I've mentioned in the past. Jumping between projects is something I'm not normally a fan of (because it's bloody hard keeping track), but I find that it's not so bad when they're two very different genres.

The fantasy is coming along REALLY well, though slowly. I've only just got back into adding to it, and it's a lot of fun. It has way more major characters than I normally use, and there are more sub-plots, too. Given the lack of outline, it's a nightmare to keep track of some aspects, but I know this one will turn out well. I can feel it in my water. :-)

Anyway, that's about it for this post. It's 5.33am, and I'm seeing it from the bad side, as sweetie's working nights. Managed to get a good few words out earlier, but I'm somewhat frazzled now. I shall leave you with a question, and hope to see some answers once I've slept and got up again!

Whatcha been up to?

TTFN,

Adam

10 comments:

Dolly said...

Editing - that's what I've been up to. I was writing in the second wip, but have decided that I want to edit what I've got so far - so that's on hold for now.

Adam said...

I'm not looking forward to the edit of one of these projects. I know it'll take a bunch of work. ;-)

Still, it'll be worth it in the end. :)


Adam

graceunderpressure said...

Middlest child got engaged. SIL gave us one of her dogs. My dog now thinks we got him a wife- VERY happy about it as well. Now editing CFUW-N newsletter (turns out it's fun). Trying to come up with an outline for NOVEMBER!! Yes, the season of Nano is almost upon us.

Adam said...

Lil' busy then? ;-)

I doubt I'll go for the NaNo. I've tried in the past, and managed to write LESS than I normally would. :P


Adam

Kathy said...

What have I been up to?

Writing for the newspaper and greeting card writing. And the editor (I work on spec) seems to like my verses! Yay! Any money I earn from the greeting cards is going towards Christmas gifts.

Adam said...

Yay Kathy! :D

Best of luck with it! :-)


Adam

June Kramin said...

Gah! I haven't been to my google reader in forever. I'm glad i get some updates through goodreads... albeit late!

Glad you have something new going. Can't wait!

What have I been up to? No good. Pfffttt... you expected something else? ;)

Adam said...

From you, never. ;-)

Less than three!

Adam

Shelley HW said...

I think your excuse is spot on, very clever.
I, on the other hand, am a fan of multiple writing projects (msany personas requires it I suppose). Anyway, best of writing.

Adam said...

Thanks, Shelley! :)

Adam